1. Sterling Silver jewellery
Our sterling silver products are made of 925 sterling silver. We use 14k, 18k gold plating, rose gold plating and rhodium plating for our pieces. All our sterling silver jewellery is nickel-free.
2. Stainless Steel jewellery
We use 316L stainless steel, also known as “surgical stainless steel”, in order to ensure our jewellery hypoallergenecity. High resistance to corrosion and discolouration, our stainless steel jewellery is made to last and is easy care.
To prolong the life of your beautiful pieces of jewellery, there are some basic rules that you can follow:
- Remove your pieces of jewellery before participating in physical activity, bathing, taking a shower or going to bed.
- Avoid exposure to everyday chemicals that might damage the integrity of your jewellery. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perfume, hairspray, cleaning agents, chlorine water, salt.
- Gently clean your pieces of jewellery with a soft, clean cloth.
- Store your jewellery away from natural daylight, in a clean and dry place. Damp and warm conditions can cause silver and gold plating products to discolour and tarnish.
Over time, scratches and tarnishing might appear on your jewellery, which are normal signs of wear and tear.
Enjoy your jewellery!